What Our Tiny Apartment Looked Like at Night Last Christmas 🌙✨

Christmas nighttime in the cottage ðŸŒ™✨


We're going to leave this apartment soon. It has been both wonderful and challenging, and I'll always cherish the memories we've made in this place that we called our home for the last year. 

So with that said, I will be sharing here on my blog some of the best videos I've filmed and uploaded to my kind-of-undisclosed TikTok account. I feel it's a great way to remember how my husband and I have upgraded the place and made it our own space. 

I'm gonna miss so many things, but there are also some things I sure as hell can live without (i.e., questionable neighbors). 






Thank you, little cottage in the suburbs. It's time you provided shelter and refuge to somebody else who needs it. 

Comments